Holy Angels Church
Holy Angels Church was the first Catholic Church built in this region of Southwestern Ontario. The current stone church was constructed in 1911 with quarried limestone, heavily-arched doorways and windows, and a raised foundation and twin towers.
The present Edwardian style residence was built in 1906, constructed of pressed red brick. The most significant feature is the large wrap-around covered verandah that crosses the entire front façade and continues along the east side of the house.
In 2001, a major restoration project was undertaken and has been completed, retaining the original look and feel.
Open throughout the week.