Day 1 : Boutique and Artisan Shopping
- The entrepreneurial spirit is strong in St. Thomas. You see it everywhere from downtown to strip malls. Stop by Myrtle if you're looking for some stylish wardrobe pieces, or check out Jennings Furniture, the oldest store in St. Thomas selling premium furniture and home accessories.
- Find where to shop for local goods in St. Thomas here.
Day 2 : Vintage Finds
- If antiquing, thrifting and the thrill of the hunt is up your alley, St. Thomas is your stop for vintage shops and funky finds. Try Dark Matter Toys and Collectibles for a mix of vintage toys, games and vinyl, and Diamonds and Toads for upcycled and inspired home decor.
- Download Antique & Thrift Guide here.
Day 3 : Backroading It
- St. Thomas is located in the heart of rural Elgin County, a land filled with beautiful pastoral farms, forests and fields. Shop small farm stands, rural artisan shops, or enjoy the fruits of the countryside right here in St. Thomas at the Horton Farmers Market & Canadale Nurseries.
- Download the Backroading Guide here to plot your trip.