DAY 1 : St. Thomas Street art
- Ready for your next photo op? We know you're looking for some unique locations to grab a selfie, or take some photos with friends and family. Check our the Mural Tour here to find you way around to some of our historic murals. Find contemporary murals at Elgin County Railway Museum on boxcars!
- St. Thomas Heritage Murals Walking Tour
- Looking to pick up something to bring home with you? Looking for some new art, or a unique gift for someone? Check out our guide to artisan shopping here!
Day 2 : Road Trip
- Murals, graffiti, and barn quilts? You read that right. The original street art - we are coining it now - is the humble barn quilt. Tour your way through beautiful pastoral landscapes just outside St. Thomas to find these unique works of art.
- Start your tour at the St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital where you can see all the local municipalities represented in quilt form!
- Use the guide here to navigate.
Winter Weekend : Railway City Arts Crawl
- The ultimate experience for the art lover, and especially those looking to learn more about the art world... The Arts Crawl is an interactive experience featuring creativity at its core. See everything from traditional artisan crafts to fine art to culinary arts.
- Visit the website for more info on the event and see what is in store for the upcoming Crawl!